If you suffer from very low energy levels as I did, I am sharing tips I implemented in my life to help me feel more energized throughout my day. I’ve always been tired. I’ve always tried different things to help me with my energy levels. I finally found things that I love to utilize in my everyday life. Here are simple tips to start today.
- Try to get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. Set a routine and go to bed at the same time every night when your schedule permits.
- Don’t drink coffee after 12. You don’t want the caffeine to last all day and you will not be tired.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week
- Avoid eating before bedtime
- Avoid bright lights when sleeping
- Take the right supplements for you. These are my favorite. They help with sleep, energy, and detox
Make the Change
I have always been the person who had 3 different alarm sets to get up in the morning. Not anymore at times I usually am up before the alarms went off. Another truth bomb, I loved to sleep in on my weekends. This is not the case anymore, I am up early getting the things done around the house. I have never been a morning person, but I truly can say I am such a different person now. Read my full blog on my young mom’s journey of being overweight, tired, and exhauseted. I share my heart and what I found that I call my saving grace
Are you ready for the new you? A happier, energized mama! Watch my full video here and don’t forget to grab my FREE PDF ON ENERGY TIPS YOU CAN START TODAY!
Kristeena Torres xoxo