Are you a busy mom like me and you’re a tired mom who needs energy?
I am going to give you some tips how to help you to have more energy and better sleep.
I’ve always been tired I’m always trying different things to help me with my energy levels. I finally found certain things that I love to utilize in my everyday life. I want to share these tips with you.
- Try to get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. Set a routine and go to bed at the same time every night when your schedule permits.
- Don’t drink coffee after 12. You don’t want the caffeine to last all day and you will not be tired.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week
- Avoid eating before bedtime
- Avoid bright lights when sleeping
- Take the right supplements for you. These are my favorite. They help with sleep, energy, and detox
Are you ready for the new you? A happier, energized mama!
The supplements that I recently started taking are three that you take daily. One in the morning and two at night. They truly help.
Trust me I know what is like to be a busy mom. We all have to do what we
need to do. However, as moms we need to have the clarity and mindset to take care of our families.
Are you ready to be rested up?
These quick little tips can help you get started with a restful routine.